We offer special packages for your child’s birthday parties, baby shower, play dates and special occasions.
KINDLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTY PACKAGE RENTAL BEFORE BOOKING.
BOOK A PARTY PACKAGE HERE
Kindly note that our party toys are for INDOOR (sheltered) use only.
Each party package can be customized based on your preferences, simply fill up the booking form and we can reply with a quote via email.
For enquiries, EMAIL US AT: booking.sgtoyrental(at)gmail.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTY PACKAGE RENTAL
The full package price + refundable deposit* will be collected to confirm the booking. A receipt will be issued and toys will be reserved upon receipt of the payment.
All payments made are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
*A REFUNDABLE Deposit amount of $ 50 will be collected on top of the package cost. The amount will be refunded after the 7 working days inspection period after the event date, through bank transfer when the toy(s) are returned in the same condition they were rented out.
The rental price of the party package excludes the delivery, setup and collection fee of $50 (2 ways).
$50 is the standard charge under “normal” circumstances (no climbing of stairs, long distances from loading/unloading point to party venue, unable to use trolley etc). For difficult delivery/collection situations that will require additional effort/manpower, there will be an extra charge of $20 per item per way. Singapore Toy Rental reserves the right to claim the extra charges from the hirer if we have not been informed that there is no direct access to the party venue.
For hotel setups, there is a surcharge of $40.
Please advise if there is any lift serving the venue as we need to transport the items using a lift if the venue is not on the ground level. If there is NO LIFT, we will either complete the booking with a surcharge (on a case by case basis) or decline the booking. Singapore Toy Rental reserves the right not to complete the rental booking if we have not been informed that there is no lift serving the party venue.
If there are any ERP and Carpark charges (2 entries), they will be claimed from the hirer.
Party Package Bookings Cancellation policy:
In the event that the booking is cancelled, a cancellation fee of $100 applies. In the event of unforseen circumstances (toys damaged and cannot be replaced, safety reasons etc), Singapore Toy Rental reserves the right to 1) replace the party package with alternative toys or 2) refund the package price to hirer. In no event shall our liability exceed the agreed package price.
Kindly note that for Public Holiday/Eve of Public Holiday (excludes Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year) – a surcharge of S$50.00 is applicable for all party rentals and party services (Balloonist, Magician)
Terms and conditions OF USE
By renting from Singapore Toy Rental, the hirer agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) To uphold the quality and condition of the toys we make available for rent, all toys rented are strictly for INDOOR USE ONLY, unless otherwise stated. No footwear is allowed during the usage of the rented items.
2) Hirers are to ensure that the toys are returned clean and in original condition they were rented out
. Hirers are to wipe down any toys with visible debris (i.e. food, dirt, footprints etc) before returning back to us, otherwise a cleaning fee of $80
will be levied if the toys are returned dirty.
Singapore Toy Rental reserves the right to impose a fee on loss or damage caused by outdoor use, footwear, rough usage (deep scratch marks, marks left on the toys which cannot be washed off, dents, etc) to rental items, other than reasonable wear and tear, incurred during the rental duration to the client.
· If the toy(s) are stained (ink marks etc)/damaged/have missing parts that are not replaceable; the actual price of the item will be borne by the hirer.
· If the toy has damage/missing part(s) that are replaceable, a fee of 1 month’s rental is chargeable to enable us to make a replacement of the damaged part(s).
· Missing Balls from Ball pools are chargeable at $0.30 each.
· If the balls are scattered around the venue during collection of the items, an additional $30 ball recovery fee will be charged to the hirer. There is a 5 day inspection period after the toys have been collected from the hirer. During the inspection period, should the toy be found to be damaged, Singapore Toy Rental is entitled to claim the damages from the hirer.
3) For delivery/collection that incur CBD/ERP charges and non HDB parking fees, the amount will be claimed from customer.
4) It is the customer’s responsibility to check that the rental equipment is received in good condition prior to signing the rental agreement form. Once signed by the customer, it is taken that the rented item(s) are received in good condition.
5) Limitation of Liability: Singapore Toy Rental is not liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any person or damage to any property as a result of toys rented from Singapore Toy Rental. Children playing with the toys rented are to be under adult supervision at all times.
6) Customers need to provide at least 60 minutes for setup and 60 minutes for collection of the toys.
7) Customers (or a representative) are to be present during the setup and tear down duration to ensure a smooth handing over.