To rent a toy, kindly use the online shopping cart.
There is NO NEED TO CREATE ANY ACCOUNTS or sign in, just a few clicks and you will be done!
However, if you encounter any problems with using the online catalogue, kindly email us and we will reply you within 48 working hours.
For party toys rental, kindly use the party package booking form.
Kindly read through the Terms and Conditions before filling up the booking form, thank you!
How do I pay?
ALL PRICES QUOTED DO NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY AND COLLECTION CHARGES.
Minimum rental of $30 is required For home delivery and collection (+$20/2 ways)
Preferred mode of Payment
1. can be done through bank/internet transfer – bank details will be furnished upon confirmation of booking. or
2. By Cheque- payable to “Singapore Toy Rental”
Booking will be confirmed upon payment. All payments made are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
Do you deliver/pick up?
We apologise that delivery services are currently unavailable.
Customers can opt for self collection at our showroom at Blk 540 Serangoon North Ave 4 #b1-109 S550540.
Kindly note that COLLECTION/RETURN OF TOYS IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
We are open Friday 2-8pm, Sat 9-4pm, Sun 10-330pm for self collection/return of items. For other timings, please call our office to arrange.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please note that by renting toys from Singapore Toy Rental, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. To uphold the quality and condition of the toys we make available for rent, all toys rented are strictly for INDOOR SHELTERED USE ONLY, unless otherwise stated. No footwear is allowed during the usage of the rented items. Singapore Toy Rental reserves the right to impose a fee on loss or damage caused by outdoor use, footwear, rough usage (deep scratch marks, ink marks left on the toys which cannot be washed off, dents, etc) to rental items, other than reasonable wear and tear, incurred during the rental duration to the client.
- If the toy(s) are stained beyond our cleaning capabilities /damaged/lost or have parts missing that are not replaceable ; the actual price of the item will be borne by the hirer.
- If the toy is slightly damaged/ has missing part(s) that are replaceable, a fee of 1 month’s rental is chargeable to enable us to make a replacement of the damaged part(s).
- There is a 5 day inspection period after the toys have been collected from the hirer. During the inspection period, should the toy be found to be damaged, Singapore Toy Rental is entitled to claim the damages from the hirer.
3. To uphold the quality and condition of the toys we make available for rent, we would appreciate if hirers can ensure that the toys are returned clean and in original condition they were rented out. Hirers are to wipe down any toys with visible debris (i.e. food, dirt, footprints etc) before returning back to us, otherwise a cleaning fee of $30 will be levied if the toys are returned dirty.
4. Overdue toys will incur extra charges, which will be pro-rated based on the date of return. 5. Do note that orders will be taken on a first rent first serve basis. To be fair to the others in the waiting list, we will reserve your article for 48 hours upon confirming the rental and will release it back for rental if we do not hear from you. We thank you for your understanding on this.
5. The rental prices of toys quoted are fixed and non-negotiable. Please note that all rental prices are subjected to change(s) and we reserve the rights to change the price of the articles at any point in time. All payments made are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
6.Limitation of Liability: Singapore Toy Rental is not liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any person or damage to any property as a result of toys rented from Singapore Toy Rental. Children playing with the toys rented are to be under adult supervision at all times.
7. We do not provide new batteries for toys. However, if customers find used batteries in the toys they can use it. If a toy runs out of batteries during the rental period, we are not obligated to replace the batteries.
8. The actual colours of the toy may turn out to differ slightly from the actual piece due to lighting & colour resolution of computer screens/camera during photography.
9. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions stated above, please do not proceed with the rental. Thank you.